Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What Next?

As I have not developed any clear plan whether this will replace "Random Notes", will serve as sort of a "blog simulcast" with "Random Notes" for those having trouble using Townhall.com, or will be a different blog entirely, I cannot yet decide what to do with this blog.

But I also feel rather foolish letting this forum sit empty. And so, to do something with all this available space, I have decided to reproduce here my serial essay, or perhaps "blog book", "Liberalism, Its Origins and Consequences" from "Random Notes", in a continuous and uninterrupted form.

Of course, as that essay is only about one third done, that means this blog will have no other content added until that essay is finished, but as I plan to dedicate my efforts to completing that essay before doing anything else, that should not be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment