Thursday, February 3, 2011

Administrative Note

It is funny. On the first full day of this blog's existence, not one whiny story in the headlines. No cries about greedy oil companies or predatory lending or anything of the sort. Just the love fest in the middle east between the MSM and Obama.

Which means that my first two posts on a site mainly intended to complain about media created whining were instead complaints about specifically conservative idiocies.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring a new crop of stupidities, as without the MSM providing me material, I will be reduced to just repeating what I said on my main blog about the lending crisis, oil production and the housing crisis. And that isn't what I intended when I started this.

Well, we shall see how it goes. I am sure the MSM can't spend all their time massaging Obama's ego. Sooner or later they will find a new villain to pillory, and I will finally have some decent material.

Originally Published in Nation of Whiners on 2008/07/22.

No comments:

Post a Comment