Monday, February 7, 2011

Coming Attractions

Sorry for the silence on this blog, but it appears that I lack the truly manic energy needed to regularly post four or five articles a day on two different blogs. Thanks to work on my other blog, and a rather busy week at my real job, this one has suffered a bit.

But don't despair! I have two new topic I plan to write next week. Admittedly, these two are all I have in mind for the immediate future, but at least something is coming.

The first is a bit of a cheat, as I plan to take the best from the old posts on my other blog and write a kind of "round up" of my best work. But the second is much better, a look at the difference between legalization and the often mentioned "medical model" of drug regulation. I may also write a cross-posted article, posted simultaneously on both blogs, looking at views of addiction, insanity, legal competence, and the question of involuntary commitment. As it relates to both the drug war and many other political questions it is a good choice for a simultaneous post. However, as it is a rather heavy piece, it may take a while to finish it.

After that we will have to wait and see.

Originally Posted in Examining the War on Drugs on  2008/06/08.

No comments:

Post a Comment