Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stating the Obvious

For those who happen to stumble across this blog without having first visited one of my blogs on Townhall.com, I suppose I should explain that "The Ghost Squirrels" is the same author as "AndrewS" on all those Townhall blogs from which these articles were reproduced. I hoped it would be obvious that we are one and the same, but then I recalled all those "authors" on Townhall who did nothing but reproduce articles by other people, and decided it was probably a good idea to explain I am the same author and not simply a human Xerox machine, copying someone else's articles to spruce up my blog. (Then again, the day when someone bothers to copy my articles, with or without attribution, will be the day I know I have made it. So please, copy away all you pseudo-authors!)

No comments:

Post a Comment