Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thanks to Townhall

I just noticed that this blog was featured on the opinion page, so I wanted to say thanks to the Townhall editorial staff for giving this blog a little attention.

It is still in its infancy, not quite as well developed as my other blog. For instance, I am sure readers will notice that I have tendency to fluctuate between an impartial review of the war on drugs and a desire to present arguments for my own position. But I am slowly working out all the kinks, forcing myself to tone down my own opinion, and even rethinking which topics I want to cover, as I noticed even my selection of topics was a bit biased. Hopefully I am getting closer to what I want, a fair evaluation of the measures proposed and taken in the war on drugs. Not completely free of my own bias, but not dominated by it either. It is a tough line to walk, but I think I am making some progress.

Well, let me know what you think. Anyone who drops by, either from the Townhall featured blog link, or from the links on my main blog, add a comment to tell me your opinion. Make a few allowances for being relatively new, but don't hold back too much. A compulsive writer like me, I can take criticism, I know I have had enough on my other blog.

Originally Published in Examining the War on Drugs on 2008/05/31.

No comments:

Post a Comment