Monday, February 14, 2011

Two Down, One To Go!

As of this morning, I have ported over Examining the War on Drugs and Nation of Whiners, and have only Random Notes left to move. Admittedly, the two I completed have about 40 articles, while Random Notes has over 2000, maybe even over 2500. So there is still a tremendous task ahead of me. On the plus side, I have established a number of label categories which will be useful for the remaining articles, and have streamlined the moving process, so the next articles should be easier, if still a considerable task.

I have a lot of work to do at my real job, so I don't see a lot of work getting done today, but I will try to do at least a little work. So look forward to the reproduction of some of my earliest articles from Random Notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment