Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Coming Soon...

I wrote last that I intended to get some posts up last weekend, and it seems I failed to do that. I am sorry about that, but it seems whenever I find time to write, something else comes up and keeps me from writing.

I did actually start on two posts, but one is only half-finished, and I am not sure whether or not it is worth completing, as it is not coming together as I hoped. The other is finished except for the links, but it is a contentious topic, and my arguments sometimes sound a bit confused, so I don't know whether or not to post it either. So, for the moment, I am without a topic in mind, and also without any worthwhile partially complete posts.

But I hope to remedy the situation sooner or later. I was almost moved to write about the idiotic "fiscal cliff" stuff again, or the irony of the Democrats now thinking of ending filibuster rules they declared sacrosanct when they kept Bush nominees off the courts, but everyone writes about such things, so what can I add? And, honestly, what is there to say other than "See how dishonest all of this is/was?"

So, for now, I am waiting for something to strike my fancy. It should be soon, but until then, I apologize for the longer than usual silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment