Sunday, April 26, 2015

Odds and Ends (April 26, 2015)

Well, as of last week, I finally wrapped up the two largest projects at work that had been taking up all my time and keeping me from writing, so, obviously, I immediately fell rather ill for the remainder of this weekend, only now feeling vaguely well enough to do anything other than stare at the television or sleep. It never fails, as soon as I have no more work to do, I get sick. Well, at least it waited until everything was wrapped up with work, and has been kind enough to only last a few days. (Though whether recovering just in time to work again is a blessing or curse is up to you to decide.)

In any case, now that work is much less pressing, and I am, with luck, going to feel better shortly, I hope to finally get around to finishing the many half-completed essays waiting for my attention. So, please check back frequently this week, as I hope to post new material with some regularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment