Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Thank You!

I know I have very few readers. Since the last regular (CW) went away, I have been writing almost entirely for myself. Yet, on a lark, I set up AdSense, just to see how it would work. Well, thanks to an irregular smattering of readers, I can now say that, in over a year, I have earned enough money to buy... wait for it... a burger and fries! That's right, I have made $4.72! Considering it took no effort, and required very few hits, I am thinking I may set up 100,000 blogs, each with a copy of one of my posts that seems to get 1 hit per week or so. If each makes $4.62 a year, I will earn almost half a million dollars. Of course, Google may balk at me doing this, and the setup effort is pretty steep. But, once it is done, it is the internet version of a wind farm, with less maintenance. Ok, probably would not work. But it is an amusing thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment